airBalticcard Mobile roaming in South Korea

airBalticcard Mobile roaming in South Korea
Incoming call
0.00 €/Min
Connection fee or other fees
0.00 €/Min
Calls worldwide starting from
0.31 €/Min
airBalticcard to airBalticcard from South Korea
0.19 €/Min
SMS worldwide
0.06 €/SMS
Highspeed Mobile Internet per 1MB starting from
0.0475 €/MB

mobile roaming in South Korea
Do you know, that you pay a lot of money for using roaming abroad, while using the services of you local mobile operator? For mobile roaming in Switzerland we recommend buying international SIM card, AirBalticCard Mobile, it allows making and receiving calls at least at 90% cheaper comparing to your local mobile operator.

Roaming in South Korea

Roaming expands coverage area of your local mobile operator in those countries, where your operator has contract agreement with other operators. This allows you to use your mobile phone abroad, while at the same time keeping your caller ID. Roaming not only allow you to make and receive calls, but also to send and receive SMS and MMS message as well as to use mobile Internet (GPRS).

Network type  - 2G(GSM) / 3G

2G

2G format of networks is mostly known as GSM, which is a format that is support by all phone models (CMDA format, hovewer is an exception and is used in the United States). Most mobile phones support up to four frequencies: 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz and 1900MHz.

2G operators in South Korea
• SK Telecom
• Olleh KT
• LG U+

3G

There are several network in South Kores that operate in 3G frequencies. 3G frequencies are usually marked as UMTS/HSDPA or WCDMA.

3G operators in South Korea
• SK Telecom
• Olleh KT
• LG U+


roaming_south_korea_prepaid_card

South Korea
Capital: Seoul
Area: 99 392 sq. km.
Population: 50 000 000 ppl.
Language: Korean
Currency: South Korean Won (KRW)
Time zone: +9
Phone code: +82

South Korea is officially known as the Republic of Korea. It is a state that located in the eastern part of Asia, on the Korean Peninsula. The head of state in South Korea is the President

90% of the population is Korean the remaining 10% are immigrants and refugees from the Arab countries: Somalia, China, Latin America, Indonesia, the Philippines and Africa. Currently South Korea is at the demographic process, undertaken by the countries of Western Europe, that is, the rapid decline and aging of the indigenous population and the replacement of indigenous by immigrants.

BalticMiles